Pages

Friday, October 5, 2012

My New Nephew!!!

So, this post has almost nothing to do with Lebanon...but everything to do with my life. Yesterday the most amazing baby was born! My sweet nephew was born October 4th at 2:42pm. 6 lbs and 3 ounces.

Meet Boone Allen Massey!


It has been really hard to be away from my family and I wish I could be there to hold him! Thankfully Skype helps out a little. While everyone was waiting at the hospital and talking to the doctors I was able to sit and wait and listen "with" them. After Boone was born, I even got to hang out with my sisters, mom, and Boone in the hospital room. Amber set me up in the corner so I could listen and talk to them from Lebanon.


My roommates and I decided to celebrate Boone here in Lebanon with a birthday party for him. We got cupcakes and balloons and all wore blue. We played some games and listened to baby themed music like Justin Bieber's Baby as we waited for Boone to arrive. After he was born my roommates all took turns praying for him. I am so blessed to have such incredible friends!


Here is a picture of me and Tabba a few months ago, a picture of Tabitha, Brady, and Boone, and some more pictures of sweet baby Boone!






What a beautiful family! Hamduallah (Praise be to God!)